Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another Meme? Kill me NOW.

OK, I've done one meme today, and I said I wasn't going to do any more, but I lied. So here we are, two meme Thursday. I think I'm going to get cut off if I try to meme more, so don't worry, this is it for awhile. I hope. I don't even know why I like doing these things, but I do. So, here's a meme that I grabbed from Autumn's Mom. Here goes!

I AM: Looking forward to Autumn's Mom's birthday party, and the Margaritas that will be involved!

I WANT: $5,000 to buy myself new clothes, like on What Not To Wear. But I don't want to be humiliated on TV to get it.

I WISH: I had enough money to help my family and friends, so they wouldn't need to worry.

I HATE: My stupid selfish cousin, who would NOT be getting any of my non-existant money. I love her in that reluctant way that you are supposed to love anyone who is family, but that's it. And it's a stretch to manage even that.

I MISS: My family and some of my best friends, who lived too damned far away.

I FEAR: That soon it will be too late and global warming will make the world a really f**cked up place to be, and that I will at that point regret bringing my child into such a place. The thought of regretting her is too much to bear.

I HEAR: Birds singing outside my window. I'm not listening to music right now.

I WONDER: If idiot voters will elect another evil moron President when we're finally done with this one?

I REGRET: Wasting time on regret. Mostly it's best to learn from your mistakes, and move on.

I AM NOT: Fond of Brussels sprouts. They suck. Those of you that like them can have my share, and give me your guacamole.

I DANCE: At parties, if I can.

I SING: Poorly. Let's just get it out there...I suck.

I CRY: At sad movies. Sometimes sad books or tv shows. Or happy ones, if we're being honest here.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: In the mood to cook, or to watch TV, or to help my daughter with her homework.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Good food. I like to cook. :) Except when I'm not in the mood...but I usually am.

I WRITE: Boring tax type stuff for work. Fun stuff for my blog. LOVE the blog. Best thing ever.

I CONFUSE: My ideas of the way the world should be with reality. It's always jarring when I realize I'm wrong.

I NEED: A nap...almost always. I get plenty of sleep at night, I just love naps.

I SHOULD: Floss my teeth every day, stretch my back better, and practice more yoga.

I START: Books, but don't always finish them. I feel guilty when I do this. But hey, if I can't get into the book, it's time to move on.

I FINISH: Books, if they're good. :) My diet coke, before I even wake up the kid. Gross, I know. But I don't drink coffee, and I need my caffeine.

I HAVE: A very easy kid. I mean it...she is healthy, smart, loving, kind, everything you could want. So many parents have children (wonderful kids, don't get me wrong) with health issues, or reading issues, or behavioral issues, that I wonder how we got so lucky with her. I'm thankful, believe me.

No comments: