Thursday, March 30, 2006

2nd try...

OK, I tried this again, with the picture here on the left. I don't like it quite as much as the other picture, though they are both of me on very happy days. This picture is of me at my 40th birthday party, which ROCKED because my husband is so damned cool, and he spoiled me all rotten by throwing me a big bash. The picture over to the right is of me at a place called, "Cheeseburger in Paradise", on Oahu. My first Hawaiian vacation, last June. I'm all happy and relaxed, because, duh, Hawaii, vacation, you know? Anyway, I ran the test again, and I got Evageline Lilly, who is WAY hotter than Jason Biggs, at least for a girl to LOOK LIKE. So I'll take that. I don't see it, but I'll take it. Also got Hillary Clinton, and Emma Thompson, either of which I'll take over a man. But that Matthew McConaughey match was pretty groovy...Boy, looking at Evangeline, I'm a WHITE girl, aren't I? Sigh. I don't tan. Not healthy, not good for the wrinkles. But boy, I miss tanning, and when I look at her, I think, maybe some bronzing creme would do a body good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evangeline is soooo much better. That web site is addicting! I put my daughter's picture in and a school aged Madonna was her match.

Thanks for visiting my site!

Gina said...

I wonder if it is because your hair is down in the second pic?

Ahhhhhh, the tanning days. How I miss them. I do tan very easily, so even if I am hanging around outside I still tan. But the days of baby oil and hours roasting on the beach are so over!

Why in our society are we ingrained to think a tan looks better?

Tracy said...

I hear you about the tanning thing. Being a red-head, I had to come to a peace a long time ago with the fact that my skin would just never tan. I now embrace my fairness, and smuggly tell myself that I will have fewer wrinkles than my friends! ;)

I was reading your profile...did you really write a hit musical? How cool! I'm actually working on writing lyrics for a musical myself. I'd love to chat with you about it sometime.

Have a great day,
Tracy

J said...

Gina, I was also thinking that it might have something to do with the hair, which is not how they make it seem at all. :)

Tracy, no, I haven't written a musical. I'm not a big musical fan, unless you count the musical Buffy episode, "Once More with Feeling". Love that.

I used to tan a LOT in my central valley days...I LOVED it. And I tan pretty well for such a fair lass. But it does add wrinkles, AND I've had two moles removed, which HURTS, so I don't want to push my luck on the cancer thing.

achromic said...

I can see it, in your eyes and your smile..... tho' her eyes are exsagerated and make me wonder where they pulled the skin to make them that shape. Yours are much more natural... also her smile looks more praticed and yours has natural brightness.... but there is a slight simalerty like if you had trained you could do it like that where as most of us don't have even a shadow of that spark. So you may not be seeing the beauty you have but I assure you that from your pic's I see it (and yes I am very happy married woman who has no excuse for saying all this other then I come here)

Anonymous said...

That website gave me some crazy hits, I can't remember who, but they were way off. Anyways, I'm surprised it didn't come up with Laura Dern. That picture bears some resemblance.

J said...

Funny you said Laura Dern...I used to get that a lot when I was skinnier like her...I think because of the shape of my eyes, and that my mouth is kind of like hers, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea, it's in the eyes. Laura Dern has fairly sharp features bue eyes seemed warm. Like yours. I was turned on to your blog by Ms Mamma. I'm looking forward to working my way through the archives!