Have you seen these on other websites? I've been enjoying reading other people's "100 Things About Me", so I thought I would join in the fun.
1. My favorite flowers are white tulips.
2. I recently turned 40. It's ok, really.
3. My eyes are brown, except when they're green.
4. I could eat pasta every day. Or at least, almost every day.
5. I love wine. And cheese nips. Together, as a snack.
6. Chocolate is fine, but I can live without it.
7. I don't like being hot, so don't ask me to go hiking in summer.
8. I like to swim.
9. I've known my husband for over 18 years.
10. Marrying him was the smartest thing I ever did.
11. I have an amazing daughter, who will be 10 in March.
12. My favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
13. I can't carry a tune, but I like to sing anyway.
14. If I had been a boy, my name would have been "Forrest Leland". For my uncle and my mom's uncle.
15. I love my iPod Nano.
16. I have a bachelor's degree in International Relations.
17. I met my husband in speech class at San Francisco State University.
18. My favorite city is San Francisco.
19. Some of my best friends are Republicans. Shhhh.
20. I own a shotgun, but no bullets.
21. I have a master's degree in Comparative Literature.
22. I'm addicted to diet coke.
23. I was born in Berkeley, CA, approx. 6 weeks premature.
24. I've lived in 3 states. Alaska, California, and Pennsylvania.
25. Margaritas are yummy.
26. I love ballet.
27. I can't dance.
28. I'm not athletic in the least.
29. My parents never married each other.
30. I love to read novels. I don't like to read non-fiction much.
31. Ruffles Naturals (with sea salt) rock.
32. On our honeymoon, we went to London, Amsterdam, and Paris.
33. I don't like my job.
34. The ending credits of almost any movie can make me cry. I think it's a reaction to the stupid music.
35. I don't like baking much.
36. I do like to cook.
37. I've driven across the United States twice, from west to east, but never from east to west.
38. My favorite ice cream is Cherries Jubilee, from Baskin Robbins.
39. I don't like cake very much.
40. I have two sisters and a brother. They're all "half", meaning we share one parent but not the other. They feel "whole".
41. I'm mostly happy with life.
42. I hate George Bush.
43. I'm a bit of a snob.
44. I love shopping for clothes.
45. I don't understand purse obsessions.
46. I love my wallet.
47. I'm a crappy speller.
48. My butt is bigger than I would like, but I'm starting to come to terms with that fact.
49. I've never broken a bone.
50. I really liked going to Hawaii with my family.
51. I would like to show my daughter Europe. And see it myself.
52. I love travelling with my husband. He's a great travel companion.
53. I hate it when people say "literally" when they don't mean it.
54. I hate ironing, but not as much as I hate a pile of clothes that need to be ironed. So I iron.
55. I love curried butternut squash.
56. I have a cousin in prison for murder. I still love him.
57. I have another cousin that I almost hate.
58. My other cousins are great.
59. I'm decended from a Salem Witch.
60. I can't do a cartwheel. Don't try to teach me, I'm scared.
61. I hate brussel sprouts.
62. I like green walls.
63. I love Chagall.
64. I like classical music.
65. I have terrible vision.
66. I like to eat popcorn at the movies. Sometimes I like to dip it in my diet coke.
67. I take a yoga class and I love it, but I don't do well trying to practice at home.
68. I like walking in the rain.
69. I always know EXACTLY how much money I have in my checking account.
70. I love my husband VERY much.
71. Ditto my daughter.
72. I like having my hair colored.
73. I'd love to go on What Not to Wear, because I'd love to have $5,000 to shop. Wouldn't want to be on TV, though, so there goes that one.
74. I like people.
75. I hate people.
76. Taking a bath feels like stewing in filth to me.
77. My left leg is shaped funny. The knee comes in too much. Maybe I'll need surgery some day.
78. I still read children's books.
79. I love the ocean.
80. I can sleep for 12 hours straight, and still take a nap if I want to.
81. I'm an athiest.
82. I was married in a Hindu ceramony.
83. I would love to be 5'7" or 5'8". I'm 5'4 3/4"
84. I'm on the school board at my daughter's school. I like it.
85. I like math.
86. I've eaten snails, but don't want to try brains.
87. I love green beans.
88. I like cooking shows on TV.
89. I enjoy walking at lunchtime. Or walking my daughter to school. Best would be both.
90. The Jefferson Memorial is my favorite in D.C.
91. I like museums, but only for about 2 hours.
92. I graduated from high school in 3 years.
93. I repeated 3rd grade.
94. I was home schooled for one year.
95. I don't drink coffee or smoke. I like both.
96. I like massages and pedicures.
97. I don't lie very often.
98. I wish I could write stories.
99. I like makeup.
100. I love to listen to the rain while I fall asleep.