Thursday, June 08, 2006

Proof of the Apocalypse #2

I found myself agreeing with some guy on MSNBC last night. I thought that was a conservative run station, and probably it is (I don't watch enough of it to be sure), but this guy, Keith Olbermann, was talking about She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named* last night, and her latest desperate plea for attention...and I agreed with him. Of course, nothing that she has done lately has changed my opinion of her in the least, because I HATE HER and I think she is EVIL and surely has 6-6-6 tattooed on the underside of her tongue (as well as the inside of her eyelids), but maybe, just maybe, this time she has gone too far in her evil diatribes. Instead of merely calling all liberals traitors who hate our country, now she has gone on to call the widows from September 11th, witches who are 'reveling in their status as widows'. Never content with being merely Demon Spawn and producing bile from every orifice possible, she then goes on to say, "By the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy."

She's mad because she sees these women as profiting from September 11th, and really, you stupid hypocrite, who has profited as much as you? You've made a career of it. Of course, these specific widows supported John Kerry, and do not think that George Bush has made our country any safer in the 5 years following September 11th, but last I heard, that wasn't a crime.

What I want to know is, will this latest bile spewing doom her career, finally, when all of her previous hatred has been lapped up by the extreme right wing, or will they continue to go along and buy the rhetoric? Only time will tell.

To sort of quote Keith Olbermann (Never thought I'd be saying THOSE WORDS), "I wouldn't want to be the one trying to defend her on Judgment Day, or trying to find her soul."

*She must not be named because it makes me vomit. No picture for this post, because again, the vomiting.

No comments: