Sunday, February 12, 2006

I got tagged...

I got tagged for a brand new MEME by L. Here goes:

1) What was the last thing you prayed for?
I prayed for Autumn's Mom's Mom to get a job. I am an athiest, so I don't know how much it will help. But I prayed for my mom to get a job, and she did, so I figure, it can't hurt.

2) What was the nicest thing you ever did for someone else?
I gave birth to my daughter. How can you top that, giving someone life? I try to be a nice person, generally, but I don't know how much I succeed.

3) What do you think about to cheer yourself up when you`re down about something?
Depends. If I'm pissed off at someone, I like to think of them suffering, maybe dying in some horrid way.
If I'm generally blue, I count my blessings. I have plenty, so it takes awhile. That I have plenty is one of the blessings, actually.

Autumn's Mom, did you see on L's blog that you got tagged? Hop to it, missy.

No comments: