Fast Five #1
I wanna know:
1. What reading material is currently on your nightstand?Here are my answers:
2. What jewelry are you wearing right now, or did you wear today?
3. What is the last beverage you consumed?
4. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
5. What's your cell phone ring tone?
1. Willful Creatures, a very strange book by Aimee Bender. And a big pile of other things that I'm planning on reading very soon. Maybe some on bacation. (Remember to say 'bacation' in an Indian accent in your head.)Fast Five #2
2. Wedding ring #2, wedding/engagement ring #1, wedding bangles, bangle from Saudi Arabia that my Grandma gave me, pretty Gucci watch I bought off eBay, earrings my best friend who never calls me gave me for my birthday a couple of years ago, and my pretty flower necklace from Hawaii.
3. Diet coke. That's almost always true. I know, I have a problem.
5. "Hello Moto" and vibrate. I don't really know how to change it to another tone, and I don't care enough to learn.
I wanna know:
1. Gum, mints, or Tic-Tacs? And what flavor?And here are my answers:
2. What kind of shoes are you wearing?
3. Suri Cruise: real or imaginary?
4. What kind of entertainment do you listen to in the car -- radio, CD, talk show, or none of the above?
5. Did you ever want to change your name as a kid? If so, what was your favorite "new" name?
1. Gum. Probably Trident White, because I want teeth like Cherry, who naturally has "after" teeth, as in the teeth people want after they have their teeth whitened. Probably because she drinks no (almost no) teeth staining substances.Now I've decided to add my own "fast 5" questions...
2. No shoes, because I work from home. But when I took the dog for a walk this morning, I wore these (scroll down a bit).
3. Suri is probably real. I'm with Mom Maam Me when she says it's probably because of vaccination, but also, I read somewhere that Tom's other kids didn't have to face the reporters for a year or two after they came along, and I think it's kind of smart of them. Perhaps the FIRST smart thing they've ever done. Completely inconsistent with the very public nature of their relationship up until now, but they're both freaks, so who cares.
4. NPR, rock music on the radio, or CD. Sometimes I think about books on CD or something, but I work from home, so there's literally NO commute (Unless you want to be picky about my use of the word literally, and say, "Hey, J, you're commuting from your bed to your chair....doesn't that count?" to which the answer is, "NO." I've been toying with the idea of getting one of those radio things that will let me listen to my iPod in the car, but only because of Bacation, and the fact that we're driving from the Bay Area to Portland.
5. I always wished my name was 'Elizabeth'. People often told me I didn't really look like a Julie, and that I looked more like an 'Elizabeth', which I took to be a compliment.
I wanna know:
1. Do you prefer rainy, misty weather, or hot dry weather?My answers:
2. Are you driving, or flying to Portland on vacation this Saturday? (You can change this to fit any city you want.)
3. What did you watch on TV last night?
4. What do you have at home from Netflix?
5. Speaking of movies, what do you recommend?
1. Rainy, misty weather, probably 70% of the time. I'm not saying downpours here, but cool and overcast is nice.There. All done. Your turn. :)
2. We're driving, thank goodness, because even though it's 620 miles, it may be faster with the new restrictions, at least this weekend. And that's including our overnight in Ashland.
3. I started by trying to watch Little House on the Prairie, moved on to Sex and the City(network TV version), then Everybody Hates Chris. Finally settled on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Too funny. Then I watched some Sex and the City on DVD.
4. Our current DVDs are: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Duma, and Super Troopers.
5. I'm recommending Water. I talked about it here, and although it truly, truly broke my heart, there are images and moments that are stuck in my head, and I would like to see it again. It's available August 29th on DVD. (And Cherry, don't watch it on August 29, unless you want to spend your birthday crying...)