Sunday, September 03, 2006

Curse You, Blogger!

For not letting me in this morning, when I wanted to write all about how I had this crazy dream last night, when my (athiest) mother was guiding me all around Sacramento, feeding me pizza and telling me how important it is that Maya and I be baptized. (Ted was already baptized, so she's not worried about him. And the pizza? The only other option in this dream was Olive Garden. I wonder what that means?)

For all of you who, like me, are terribly bored and horrified to read about other peoples' dreams, I suggest you send a check to Blogger, because the 12 hours since I woke up this morning have deadened the experience a LOT. If blogger had let me in, let me write all about my dream this morning, it could have gone on for pages and pages. Thanks, Blogger!

No comments: